Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Are You There, Chelsea? It's Me, Steven.

I just finished watching Chelsea Lately, and I thought I would just get this out of the way now. I love Chelsea Handler. For those who don't know, she is a comedian who does stand up and such, but she has had her own show on E! for a while. I find her quick wit to be extremely comical, particularly when she talks about Amy "Crusty" Winehouse- the hot mess. As I said, I would be ranting about many things and this is one of them. Chelsea is my comedic idol. I honestly can't think of any other talk show that is nearly as funny. 

In addition to her hilarious show, Chelsea has written 2 books. I recently finished her new book, which I highly recommend to everyone. "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me Chelsea" is a great read if you are in the mood to laugh until you cry. So, in other words, get to reading. 

4 comments:

  1. ha. i let you read that book. because i own that book. and i still have to finish it myself...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well get on that. the rest of it is FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, Chelsea Lately = Chelsea Handler? *confuzzlated*

    BTW, this is Alissa xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her actual name is Chelsea Handler, but her show is called Chelsea Lately, as in "lately, in the news..."

    ReplyDelete