Tuesday, January 27, 2009

iLife

So I figured I should start using my blog today, and what better way to break it in than discussing less productive things I'm doing? I spent the better part of 2 hours today searching through and downloading apps in iTunes for my iPod touch, in the hopes of making myself more productive. Ironically, this is time I could have used for oh, I don't know...homework? Oh well, I had fun. And as long as I actually use everything I actually downloaded, maybe (just maybe) I can be a little more organized and productive. Generally, Apple does have useful programs and these apps seem to be no exception. 
In case you can't tell, I am an Apple fanatic. I have the newest iPod with the most memory available. I have the new MacBook, with plenty of new software. And I hate my phone company, Verizon, for passing up the contract for the iPhone when Apple offered it to them first. Oh, and for those who are wondering: yes, that is me in the photo. Take me, an Apple fanatic, add photoshop and stir in a little free time and that's what you get. 
Anyways, welcome to my blog. I may be a little slow to start regular postings, but I'm sure after a while I will be posting beyond the capacity of a mentally stable person. I apologize in advance for any rants/raves that will show up here. And let me assure you, there will be a couple. What can I say? I get bored, so I rant!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steven,

    Out of curiosity, when you were using your iPod, what were you searching for? What took longer during the course of the two hours--the downloading of songs, or searching for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the searching for them. Because once I actually found something worth downloading, I can just search for more as it downloads. So I would think of random things to search for and spend way too much time, haha.

    ReplyDelete